Unique in our offering is our various studio setup configurations and options. You can hire one or both studios, one studio plus the photography/gallery studio or add additional space or dressing rooms. Also we believe in transparent and inclusive pricing, with no nasty extra costs that you haven't been told about! When you hire one of our studios you get:-
- A dedicated Green Room/Chill-out area
- A dedicated Wardrobe/Make-up room
- One Production desk in our reception area
- One guaranteed parking space
- Wi-Fi and shared BT Infinity Broadband connection
- Shared use of our private garden
- Shared use of the kitchen (Oven, microwave, toaster, crockey, cutlery and coffee maker)
- Soft drinks from our drinks fridge
- All electricity for lighting up to and including 1KW
- Up to 30 pages printing and copying
- Iron, Ironing board, Steamer and Garment Rail
Studio 1 - 792 sq.ft./73 sq.m.
Studio 1 has both exposed red and white brick walls and can be dry-hired for an industrial urban look. It's also great for colorama backgrounds or to rig your own small set. It also be hired with full black drapes and optional flooring. For further details including dimensions take a look at the Dry Hire or Exposed Brick pages.
Daylight Studio/Gallery - 336 sq.ft./31 sq.m. (Optional add-on)
This can be hired on its own, but is best utlised in conjunction with one of the other 2 studios, where it can act as either as place to shoot supporting stills (press days for example), an additional preparation space for models on beauty shoots or as a gallery for live streamed broadcasts. A special discounted price is given to production companies already hiring one of our other studios.
Studio 2 - 988 sq.ft./91sq.m.
Studio 2 has both a green screen infinity curve and a white screen/curve with matching floor. It can also be hired as a dry hire with white drapes ensuring a neutral color background to allow you to build your own rig. For further details including dimensions take a look at the Green Screen or White Screen pages.
Additional Dressing Room
Both Studio 1 and 2 come with one dedicated dressing room. Subject to availibility, crews can hired a second dressing room (situated on the 2nd floor) to cater for additional wardrobe and make up requirements.
We don't have in-house catering but there are lot's of good options for getting food delivered. All hirers can bring food in and make use of the microwave/grill, crockery and cutlery in the kitchenette. Here’s a few recommendations...
For breakfast or lunch there is a lovely vegan/vegetarian café just around the corner from the studio called Ethical Bean Company, 41 Dace Road E3 2NG - 07379 699 318
For catering with class we highly recommend Jones & Sons: 0207 241 1211 - www.jonesandsonsdalston.com/outside-catering
Other nearby options or delivery include: -
- Two More Years - Lunch and Bar - twomoreyears.co.uk
- Deliveroo, Just Eat and Uber Eats
- Tesco Easy Entertaining - https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/shop/fresh-food/easy-entertaining/
- Pure - www.pure.co.uk/menus/catering
For snacks and drinks, the nearest local supermarket is Premiere Food & Wine, Omega Works, 4 Roach Rd, London E3 2LX. A 5-minute walk from the studio.